Friday 4 September 2009

Time consuming activities

Listening to: Lafee - Kuess Mich

Well. Finally. I have a laptop that works!! After the harddrive on my old one completely and utterly died, my mother has bought me a new one. Normally, we would have probably waited a bit longer to get a new one, but because I start college on Monday, and will therefore need one for homework/research etc. I got one straight away. It's so much better than my old one: widescreen, Norton, WORD 2007 (omg, so pretty), 100+GB more memory, better webcam. Unf, amazing.

Downside is, I lost every single file on my old laptop: pictures, music, my writing, msn convo's, etc, so right now I am trying to get my iTunes back. It is going to take me forever. Wish me luck :)


As far I as have gotten so far. -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment