Sunday 6 September 2009

Morgen

Listening to: Placebo - This Picture

Today is my last ~full~ day of freedom before college starts tomorrow. Well, tomorrow is induction, and I only have to go in 1pm - 4, and then lessons start for real on Tuesday. Surprisingly, I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be. I think all the times I've been to the college lately has quelled my nerves a bit. What I am nervous for, though, is the bus journey there, though that's more for the Tuesday morning. Because I'm going in in the afternoon tomorrow, I'm ~guessing~ the bus won't be as full. To be honest, I'm only nervous about it because I'm on my own. I don't know many people at college, but Kathryn is going and there's the other two girls I met on the open day.

I'm going to take advantage of my free day and do nothing. Well, nothing that doesn't involve in bed, on my laptop and writing/reading/talking/etc. I have to walk the dog in an hour or so, but other than that I'm not moving unless absolutely necessary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment