Thursday 2 July 2009

Langweilig

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Wo Sinde Eure Haende?

It is getting really hard to blog these days, because I do nothing of interest to talk about. Not that I ever really did before, but at least I could warble on about school, or exams or some shit no one cared about. Literally, what i do now is this: Wake up at half 9, walk the dog, shower, twitter/THUKST/THF/write, dinner if i'm hungry (and occasionally Loose Women), twitter/THUKST/THF/write, tea, twitter/THUKST/THF/Facebook/write, then sleep at like 2/3 am. Then repeat it all the next day. ALthough, I can say I'll be swapping that a bit tomorrow; mum has brought me some work to do to save her and Julie a job (she's partly a secratary-type-person). I have to write info. cards for all the little munchkins that will enter Batley Parish in september. Then she's gonna bring me the new registers to write out when they arrive. So that'll take up, gee, about an hour of a day. XD Also, the weather is KILLING me. I feel like I'm going to melt. D:

It's college taster day next Friday, and then my birthday the Friday after. I'm oddly excited about it, (my bday, not college day).

Until next time!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment