Thursday 16 July 2009

One day

Listening to: Cinema Bizarre - She Waits for Me

Today, I decorated BUNS! It was too much fun, really. I was at it for about 2/3 hours. I made tonnes of mess, got icing sugar everywhere, and felt like I was 5 years old. Though, I must say, the buns don't look like they were decorated by a five year old ;) Here are 12 out of thr 37 (o_o) I did :D

Photobucket

I'm dead proud.

~

I had a disaster on Twitter, earlier. My account got suspended. I was like WTF I DID NOTHING. So sent a request as to why, and made a new one, because the site said it was a minimum of 30 days for submission. But then, half an hour later, when I'd started finding everyone, I get an email saying it was suspended because of a "temporary glitch". ¬_¬ Pft. Wasn't happy. But at least now I have my old account (+400 followers, favourite tweets, etc.) back, and have had a rather... amusing conversation with some looovely people tonight :D:D

xox

ps MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROOOWWWW :DD

2 comments:

  1. Those buns look really nice!
    - and that twitter thing was SOOO weird, really O_O Glad you got your old account back ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes look uber cool! haha.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! x

    ReplyDelete