Monday 20 July 2009

Was it a dream?

Listening to: Lights - Savior

I am so tired, although I have a more legitimate reason, this time. Well, I didn't go to sleep until about 4.30am this morning, thinking I would sleep until the afternoon like I did yesterday. However, that didn't happen when I had a dream/nightmare at half 11 this morning. I woke up crying and shaking.. :( I was on the school astro turf, doing laps in a PE lesson when I got called home, and I was there with my dad. Then something happened, and my dad had a heart attack, so I called 999 and the albulance guy did nothing. He was cracking jokes on the other end of the line whilst my dad was... dying. And then my sister came downstairs from having a shower and started crying all over him.

I don't like dreaming about my dad; they're always bad dreams, and they shouldn't be. :(

~~

Tokio Hotel's new album name has been released: "Humanoid", coming out in the first week of October. At least that brightened my day.

xox

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee sounds horrible. I hate dreams like that too. major hugs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


    #humanoid :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thats tottaly scary
    i had a dream yesterday nigth that i was checking tokio news and read somewere all four of the boys had died :( i was like wtf and i couldnt find out how it happend next thing you no i was in a bar :/ and it was all over the news and i still was baffedd and i was crying then i woke up and was like omg that was one scary dream then i had to check tokio news and found out about new album name and was much happyer lol
    i hate scarry dreams that seem like life
    xxx

    ReplyDelete