Friday 7 August 2009

Reviewer

Listening to: The Audition - The Way you Move

It's 5:44am as I type, and I don't plan on sleeping. I wasn't tired until about a half hour ago, and no there's no point in going to bed because I'll have to get up early as I'm getting new GHDs delivered at some point. My old ones broke on Sunday :( So gutted.

But I'm glad I stayed awake. I saw a tweet from www.forthesound.com , which is a music reviewing/interviewing kinda site, and they wanted album reviewers. Guess who is one now?! ME. Got my first album "assignment" already, after about an hour, of the new Thrice album - (Beggars), which doesn't even come out until next week. They sent me it, but it's in the wrong format for itunes. I'm not messing about with it now, though, I'll wait a few hours and try again when my brain is actually functioning properly. :)

I'm probably gonna get up in an hour or so; get some food because I'm starving, seriously, and then surprise mum by walking the dog for her. And do all of this whilst avoiding David when he gets up for work at ~around~ ten past 7, until leaving at half past. Bumping into him, having had no sleep, would not amuse me. ¬_¬

Also, I feel a huge AFI phase coming on. Thanks, Nina. And Susi, for reccing more songs... gah. I have enough obsessions as it is! XD

1 comment:

  1. mohahhaah :DD

    and Crash Love, AFI's new album comes out the week before Humanoid :))
    Even more new music!

    ReplyDelete