Saturday 29 August 2009

LEEDS FEST

Listening to: Placebo - Come Undone

Yesterday was AMAZING. There's so much to say about it, that if I tried to write it all here it would take me hours on end, so I'll just put up some photos and captions. :)

Arriving:

Skint and Demoralised


Pulled Apart By Horses (who actually gave me a headache D=)


Then we went to a Youmeatsix signing.

Enter Shikari


The Surprise Act was a band who's name I don't know, but consisted of DAVE GROHL (Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stoneage, Nirvana), JOSH HOMME (Queens of the Stoneage), and John Paul Jones (LED ZEPPLIN).

The Courteeners

Youmeatsix

Go:Audio


Atreyu

It was during these guys that Goodman left me, to go and see The Prodigy. We were going to meet by the loo's at 9, but never did. She text me, but I didn't get the messages (saying she was stuck in the mosh...) and so I stood with her dad and his friends, worried sick where she was for an hour or so. I missed The Blackout :( I don't blame her; I blame her phone, but she does owe me a Blackout gig, now ;)

During the day I bought myself a beaaautiful PLACEBO t-shirt, because I've wanted one for aaages, and even though I didn't see them (they play Sunday... :/) I still got it. :D



During the rest of the day I also saw Patrick Wolf, White Lies, The Prodigy (from very far away), Arctic Monkeys, The Gossip, 65daysofstatic... they're all I remember.

So, apart from the hour where I was terrified for Jess (even though she was perfectly okay, just a bit squashed), it was a fucking amaaaazing day. Bring on Next year!!! ...Although I could NOT camp. I'd buy three day tickets and do lots of travelling, instead :p

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment