Wednesday 26 August 2009

Spain

Listening to: Cinema Bizarre - Toyz

After another long lack of absense (during which I've been lazy and in Spain), I am back. Hopefully will blog more often, if I can sort my act out. :p

Spain was a lot better than I thought it would be; because Ben and David came I thought it would be hellish. It was boring in places, and way too hot, and I got burnt in the shade on the first full day -__-


That was 3 days after, so it had calmed a little by then. It was painful; still peeling now.

The views from the patio outside the house:


Then we were made to have some pictures on the second to last day. They're actually pretty nice.

That one is my favourite.

In other news, I adore the new TH song "Automatisch"/"Automatic", I get my GCSE results TOMORROW (*panic mode*) and I have my college enrollment interview on Tuesday.

Wish me luck!

xox

1 comment: