Monday 3 August 2009

030809

Watching - Placebo: Soulmates Never Die live in Paris DVD; Pure Morning

I actually have a valid reason for not blogging recently. I've been in Bristol, or rather Portishead, which is about fifteen minutes away from Bristol, but not many people know where that is. We went on Friday morning, and got back this afternoon, and I have to say, the car journeys there and back were atrocious. 4-5 hours, stuck in a car with 4 others, squashed, warm, uncomfy, next to people I didn't want to be next to (Ben...) Ugh, it s.u.c.k.e.d. Don't want to repeat that.

We didn't do anything on the Friday, just talked and recooperated. Then on the Saturday it rained, and we went to see Hatty Potter. It was actually pretty lame, although Draco and Ron looked pretty damn HOT. So that was okay. And David gave me jellybeans. :3

Sunday we went to Bristol for some silly Bristol harbourside festival. It was seriously lame. Didn't want to go at all, but we did. Weren't there too long, though, because it was really warm and really busy, and eventually the adults realised it was a bit crap too. So we went back to the house and had PIMM's. :) Sunday evening was a Sunday Roast, with veggie things for me instead. Hayley spent ages making sure no meat got on my plate, but as she was dishing up the gravy (which had bits of meat in it), she put it on my plate. : She didn't realise until it was too late, and I hadn't been paying any attention. She was like "Omg, I'm so sorry!" but couldn't do anything about it. Neither could I. So i was like "um, its okay, i'll pick it off..." not wanting to be a complete Jackass after she had just spent 2 hous slaving over our tea. So I had to be major careful when eating to pick all the little bits off, and trying to avoid the gravy. -___- Also whilst looking like I was okay, when I actually felt pretty sick. :/

Then me and Emily started pissing about in the room upstairs before we went to sleep, took silly pictures, when Philip came upstairs and told us to shut it. For some reason I took it really personally and got right upset, which pissed me off. I need to fucking grow some balls (in the non-literal sense...) because I let stuff get to me for no reason. I can't carry on getting pissed at stupid stuff like that for the rest of my life...

Whatever. When we got home my Placebo DVD (which I ordered on Thursday night) arrived, as did a shit load of scary college info, in the post. They gave me my enrollment interview on the day I asked for it not to be on, because on that day I'm (99%) going to be at LEEDS FEST :D so we had to change that.

Since then I've watched my DVD twice, fetched my doggie from the kennels, (who is feeling slightly ill, poor thing :[ ) and been on the computer. I'm so tired and achey from the car trip, so I doubt it'll be a late night tonight, and then tomorrow I'm doing absolutely nothing again. Fun, right? >:(

xox

1 comment: