Thursday 27 August 2009

The wait is finally over

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Automatic

I GOT MY RESULTS.
I decided way back that I'd get them, but only open them when I got home. So I did that. It wasn't as bad of a wait as I thought it would be.

Went to Fishers for ten, then went to Morley High for German results, then had to go to Tesco's, and then mum had to go to the dentist. Only then could I go home and open them.

I'm dead pleased with my results.

6 B's - ICT X2, English Lit., English Lang., History, Maths
6 A's - French, Re, Science x2, Statistics, and GERMAN.

Fucking get in. All that hard work for 8 months actually paid off. I'm proud of myself. As you can see:


Mum got me straighteners as an early prize, now I get to keep them properly. Goodman did awesomely, got all B's and above, so we're going to LEEDS FEST TOMORROW, and mum's cracking open some champagne tonight. Celebration. Whoooo :))

Going to email my German tutor, and thank her for all the help she gave me now. :D

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment