Thursday 26 March 2009

Contemplating

Listening to - Killerpilze - Ich will Gerechtigkeit [Live]
I was just offered a hoody of... ~some description~ ... i'm not saying what, for half the price my friend bought it for, and I'm debating whether or not to get it for another friend. It is her size (I would guess) and its amazing, and I think she would like it. Only thing is if her preferences change before June, which they could. Hmmm. I need the money first. All mine is being saved for a hoody at GIVE IT A NAMEEEE, which is in....24 dayssss!!!! WOOOOO. it's gunna be frickin' MEEENTAL!
Niiiice.
I apparently have "black emo hair" too, now. The comment was only made in a joke, which is fine, but urgh, when others call me it I get pissed ¬_¬
My back aches from the silly, little buffets in science, i'm tired 'cause I woke up at 6:30 this morning, and I have looooads of revision to do. But tomorrow is Friday, so it's all gravy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment