Thursday 12 March 2009

After an absence

Listening to: Kanye West - Love lockdown

I haven't blogged for a while. I haven't had the patience to, to be honest.

I've been everywhere these past few days, and it's been terrible. I've been the moodiest bitch ever, and it's been baaaad. I think I insulted a few people I didn't mean to and just blah, but I think I'm over it now... Tonight has been better.

I felt very loved today, was huugged several times and have had some nice conversations. Despite some grades that I got back and was not pleased with some, today has been quite okay. Although it feels like Friday, which means I won't want to go to school tomorrow. D: I shall have to drag my ass around all day and piss people off some more whilst being a tired cow. Sounds fun for other people.

Speaking of tired I'm falling asleep right now. I'm so tired and warm, but I can't go yet because Goodman is brb-ing and I need to speak to her before I go because the dear is trying to print some stuff off for me as my printer is being a homophobe and won't work for my COPE homework. Fucking thing isn't worth her time, bless. :') and ooooh, congrats to her, she got into NEW COLLEGE! and will ~hopefully~ be joining me in September, so I wont be a complete loner! YAY! :)

I'm already trying to get into the swing of college things; making my dinner on a night and going to be at half ten rather than 11, although at college it will probably have to be ten rather than half past, because I'm still tired on a morning now, and I'll be up half an hour earlier for college to catch the chuffing bus. 8-) Ah well. I will live. :) It's only for two years, after all.

This is becoming waffle now, so I think I'm gunna go and patiently wait for Goodman and then go to bed to try and finish my dream form two nights ago. It was so nice and lovely and I felt amazing in it. Why, oh, why does it have to be in my head and not real? :( Shame.

Wish me luck.

Gute Nacht, Leute :)
Ich liebe euch x

No comments:

Post a Comment