Monday 2 March 2009

My bedroom door is shut for a reason

Listening to: Metalica - Fuel

That reason being so you don't come in. I really, reaaally hate when my sister just barges in and screams or something, and then disappears. It's like, FUCK OFF. If it's open, then come on in, by all means! But right now it's not, so stay away from me. >___<

Ahh, rant over.

Today was alright. Made up with Abi and Rach, and laughed at Abi being hungover, and the pictures of some some guy asleep on her last night. Got home, did homework, german, tea, blah blah and all that shit and now I'm rather bored.

...And there is a draft from somewhere. Brrr, cold! Need a hoodie... I'd get one if I could be arsed to move, but I can't, so alas I'll stay cold until I can be bothered to move the whooooole distance across my room.

I downloaded three Metallica albums earlier... so I have new tuneage to listen to! Woo! I need more, though, I'm extremely bored with the stuff on my iTunes as of now. It's not that there isn't a lot... just I've heard it all many times before. :( Hmm, I want more foreign stuff but I can't seem to find any. I may just have to raid youtube badstyle. Although not now. I should finish that thing for Naomi so I can move on and start/finish something else, but I don't know if I have the concentration for that right now; my brain hurts. :( I wore it out learning about "Arbeitspraktikum und so weiter". Ey, ey, you've got a clever one, 'ere. ;) Rofl. *cough*, yeah sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment