Friday 6 March 2009

I'm not aloneee!

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Unendlichkeit

Woooo, I found someone else - from my school, who lives not far from me, in the year above - who likes TH too! Ah it's a miracle! They seem to genuinely like the music too, not just because they think a member is cute (I know I do, but that's not the only reasons ;)) and they didn't hear about them from me (somehow)! It was Guitar Hero. "Monsoon" is on World Tour. :D Ahh, I'm so happy right now, whilst songs are sending and I'm generally bubbly.

Despite the fact I have a nagging stomach ache. :( Not gooood.

I've done shit all tonight, when I should have done more work. I was like, "It's Friday, I can't be assed, I won't do anything". So I didn't. I painted my nails bright blue and sat on my backside instead. Whoops. But I found out my German reading/writing/listening exams aren't until June, when I thought they were in May, which gives me a whole extra month to learn! WOO! I'm sooo happy about that. But my oral is still on the 7th of May. And I think my french is on the 8th, or a similar date around the same time. Gee, nice, two orals in two days. I will have 120 answers swimming in my head. Rofl. Wish me luck!

I got my time for my stupid mock-interview next week, which means I gotta go shopping this weekend for "smart clothes", as all I possess are jeans and band tee-shirts. Employers won't exactly like those, will they? And I'll have to dig out all my certificates, get rid of the ones I don't need (ie most of them) and short them out into a folder.

Ahh, this will be a fun weekend.

Anyway I got bored a while back and this is what occured:
Photobucket
My hair looks weird >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment