Thursday 5 March 2009

Once again...

Listening to: Elliot minor - Still figuring out

Ahh, *sigh* I just finished my CV. There's not a lot of shit on it, but I think the little shit that is on it is good. :D To say I did it in about five minutes, anyway!

Today has been another day where a whole lot of nothing happened, again. I got hit with a ball in PE, which caused a headache that has lasted all day, so that was crap. Double physics was the slowest thing that has ever happened to me -- I swear, it felt like ten hours, not two!! I hate physics, soooo much. Whoever likes it must have had a few too many balls to the head. -.-' Then French after school was alright, fixed my coursework so I guess it was worth it.

ARGHH my sister just did what she's not supposed to again. CAME IN HERE WHEN THE DOOR WAS SHUT! I need a lock. Really, really fast. Before she does it again.
... Too late. She did it again.
And to make it worse... SHE TICKLED ME!
I'm so ticklish it's unbelievable, right? and she uses it against me in the most terrible of ways. I actually hate being tickled now. It's just downright annoying. >:(

Oh, I actually finished that thing! Woooop. *is proud* Now I just have all the others to do. Ha ha, I'd better get started! ...or finished. :S Whichever.

Wish me luck getting rid of this headache I still have... 8 hours after I got it. :(

Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment