Wednesday 4 March 2009

Silly blog

Listening to: LaFee - Ein letztes mal

Ahhh i'm so jealous right now. I just read Amiee's blog and she posted about seeing TH a year ago today. Just made me think... I WANT TO SEE THEM!!! >:( How depressing is it. Why the facking faaack you gotta be German?! Pshh.
Sad, sad, silly teenage fangirl.
Yup, thats what you got right here. No more, no less.

Someone is being clingy at the minute, and the message to go away isn't getting through. I'm saying no more. I'll get into trouble. :(

I'm major bored. What to do, what to do. I should do that, because I need to finish it and I've been not doing it a lot lately... When I finish it I can move on to something else. Gah, why am I so lazy these days?

I'm not in a bad mood, but nothing good is happening right now.

This was a moan!blog, more or less, so enjoy the moan. I'm off to go be bored some more. Tarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment