Saturday 7 March 2009

Puzzled

Listening to: Mayday Parade - Jamie all over

Voila! The song my blogname came from. Clever huh? Only I changed to to my name, got rid of the capitals and mushed it all together. :D

Hmm, I'm in a mini-dilemma today. Seeing as everyone else, pretty much, is at Fishers sixth form interviews today, I'm wondering if I did the right thing not applying. Because, well, even though I don't want to go there AT ALL, going to Huddersfield (which is what I'm doing) is going to cause so much hassle, and pressure, and lack-of-time, and money for my mum. I know she only wants what is best for me (which is Hudds.) but it means she'll have to pay about £400 for travel for both years, then all the exchanges (two each year I think), and then all my books for English and everything else like trips for those, too. I guess there's not going back now... well, there is but there isn't... :S

I was gunna stick a video here, now, but I still don't know how. Rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment