Saturday 21 March 2009

Long time no blog.

Listening to: Go:Audio - Superman

2 WEEKS TODAY I will be seeing these sexy people. I can't waiiiiit. It will be my 5th gig of theirs. Lol, I'm dedicated!

I have yet to fathom out why I am on the computer, blogging, at... 9:12, on a Saturday morning, having already had breakfast, showered, hair dried and straightened, and have walked the dog... all of which I had done by 9. This is ridiculous. I'm so tired at the moment, for reasons I don't know. :( So because of that I'm going to bed at like, half 9, well I did tues, weds, thurs night, and then woke up at normal time, about 7 for school, but even then I was waking up before my alarm. Then last night I forced myself to stay awake another hour 'til half 10, but I still woke up at like, half 6. My body clock is all outta whack!! And I don't like it.

Umm. Oh, on said dog walk at 8:45, I got scowled at majorly by some old biddy~ish~ in a car. >_< Theres some guys cutting down these big-ass trees so they have a really loud machine thing to shred them after. My dog was scared of it. When we got to the road he kinda tried to cross over quickly to get away from it but this woman came around the corner. I, of course, dragged him back in plenty of time but she bitched at me and then I saw her talking *to herself* in the car as she drove away, shaking her head. Poor Bob, it's not his fault he was scared by the huge machine.

I have so much work to do today because I've done nothing this week, apart from on Monday, due to my tiredness after school. I'm not starting just yet, but at about 10 I will, so I'm off to browse some before I start.

Bye-di-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment