Tuesday 9 June 2009

090609

Listening to: Cobra Starship - Smile for the Paparazzi

I've just read something, and Jesus, some people take petty things too seriously. Just get over it, and yourself, already.

In other news, on Twitter this morning/afternoon, me, and three or so others were asked by Germany_Today to write something about the Tokio Hotel UK Street Team for their website! They're doing a special on Tokio Hotel because people (including me) asked them! Check it out here: http://germany-today.co.uk/ That should be good. But because of that I haven't done much History revision. I'll have to finish it tomorrow night/Thursday morning before Thursday afternoon.

Tomorrow is french, easy peasy, then I'm having my hair dyed and then I'm going to Batley Parish for the afternoon. Then may be going to B&Q to find some paint for my rooooom. It's being redecorated... meaning I'm getting rid of a load of posters :( NOT ALL OF THEM. So I will have lots spare to sell/give away. There's a fortune on my walls, seriously.

My mum won't be in until late tonight because she's visiting my Grandma in hospital. :( This sounds really bad, but it doesn't affect me much. It didn't affect me when my grandad, or when my other grandma passed away (not that this Grandma has been said to be on the way to :S). I think because I had to deal with my Dad, nothing else can compare to that feeling, so they just seem second to nothing...

On that note i'm leaving.
xox

ps i'm no longer going to center my posts. i always forget, so let's not bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment