Tuesday 2 June 2009

020609

Listening to: Kaiser Chiefs - Oh my God
Had my first English Language paper, today. It was booooring! Had to write about Global Warming for the best part of two hours. How riveting. Yesterday was maths, which was actually okay. In comparison to the first paper, anyway. At first I had no idea about any of the questions, but then all the answers seemed to attack me in the last 20 minutes! Hahaha. But omg
NO MORE MATHS. EVER AGAIN.
Soooo happy.
History is Tomorrow. I'm so gonna fail. :') But it's only History, I'm not fussed.
I'm at school all of tomorrow and thursday; tomorrow is History & french listening, and then thursday is science and english paper 2. It's gonna be stifling it the weather keeps up, though I don't want it to. I don't like too much sun, and it's just too hot for exams.
Cancel the lot of them! Please and Thankyou.
As for now I have nothing else left to say. May blog later.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment