Thursday 11 June 2009

Afterwards

Listening to: Cobra Starship - Angie

I totally screwed up my history exam this morning. The questions were nasty and I know that i've done rubbish. But for some reason, I don't actually care that much... just NO MORE HISTORY EVER AGAIN. That is making me so happy right now. :D

I've been naughty today, though. For the past few weeks, I've been really good with what I've eaten. For some reason I've not been hungry much, and when I've eaten I've only had pasta or salad. That's all I seem to want to eat at the moment. But tonight, mum brought home another cake for me xD I've had two slices of that, like, 4 (really tiny) muffins and a drumstick lolly. It's not that much, but compared to what I've been consuming I feel really rather sick now. :/ Gutted.

Tonight I'm gonna watch a bit of BB, and just sleep when I feel like it because I have nothing to do until next friday now. I'm gonna have a lovely week off, me thinks.

Oh! and Sam uploaded that article, which me and Amiee wrote! Check it out here:
http://germany-today.co.uk/06/11/tokio-hotel-tokio-hotel-official-uk-street-team/

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment