Monday 8 June 2009

The finish line is in sight

Listening to: Coldplay - Fix You

On a first note, it has come to my attention that my blog is boring in appearance. Maybe in content too, but that's up to you ,) Anyone wanna make me a header? :D

Anyway. For some reason I keep abandoning my blog for days on end. I never have much to say, or if I do i can never be bothered because i'm such a lazy arse. I really need to stop it. I shall try get back into the swing of blogging at least once a day like I used to.

I have the house to myself todaaaay :D I love study leave. Although, 2 and a bit months of it is going to drive me insane. Especially if my computer keeps fucking up. This mornign it froze twice, did it a few times last night so I had to resart it. It froze whenever I did something on itunes. So i re-loaded it for a third time, and then uninstalled a few programmes, along with Itunes. Then reinstalled itunes and it ~seems~ to be working okay now. :) My internet also keep fluffing, which it has just done this very minute. I hate TISCALI. nname dropping. never use it.

*Pause*

Okay, restarted the box. It's back. Anyway, yes.

My plans for today are to have dinner in half an hour, watch the Loose Women :D but then I have to get the bus to town to meet mother because I have a dentist's appointment. :( :( I don't wanna goooo. I should do some History revision but i can't be bothered. I'll do it tomorrow, as I have nothing to do all day. Exam is on thursday.

THREE LEFT. I cannot actually wait until the end of them. Or for prom to be over, if I'm honest. It's all people talk about now, and I'm sick of it. *does not want to wear a dress* I've also been forced into doing the offetry in the mass before hand (stupid Catholic school ¬¬ ) but the thing is... i don't believe, i don't like being infront of people, i will be in a dress and heels, and i had no say in the matter. I'm not happy about it. Because two of my friends were in charge of the mass, it's mostly our 'group' of friends involved, mostly because not many others wanted to help out. Of course, i got dragged into it.

Goodbye for now.
xox

Photobucket
Which is me?

1 comment:

  1. same as me, having troube with my header! :/ dnt know how i want it..
    good luck with the rest of the examss..
    anddd your second! :P

    ReplyDelete