Monday 15 June 2009

Rodrigo

Watching: Big Brother

As I believe I have already said, I love Rodrigo from this series; he's so cute and nice and friendly, and, as a bonus, he is foreign, which means he has an accent, and he speaks broken english, which i actually love.
Photobucket

Not a lot has happened over the past few days. I've mooched about, wrote something for Jess' birthday, which she loved, thank god <3, and drunk so much tea it's unbelieveable. I've always been a coffee person, and I had one cuppa tea at the hairdressers and since I've had ONE cup of coffee. It probably doesn't seem like much to other people, but it's really freaking me. I'm also still living off salad and pasta, so yummy.

Also, as i've previously mentioned, I have prom on friday, and I'm dreading it. I had a dream that it was going to be a disaster, so now I'm panicked. I also dreamt, last night, about college, and it was like a boarding school, and someone from THUKST was there as my roommate, and there were 3 rooms on our floor and we were all in one room to watch tv and it was late at night and i needed a shower and didn't want one and there were disney-style cups in the bathroom with lyrics from "Ring Frei" by LaFee on them, because I was taking German there... Soooo weird. But then, my dreams always are. :/

xox

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Rodrigo <3. lol.
    You really shouldn't stress over Prom, you know? It'll be fine :)
    x

    ReplyDelete