Tuesday 16 June 2009

Common Dreads

Listening to: Enter Shikari - Step Up

I just finally managed to get hold of their new album, 'Common Dreads', after putting out an 'ad' on facebook. Managed to get an old friend to send me it, and i'm only three songs in, but I already love it. The lyrics are a bit political, but when I watched their interview at GIAN I knew that already. I can't wait to see them at leeds fest. I'm so gonna pay more attention to them there than I did at GIAN; I was tired after The Blackout to pay loads of attention. And besides, I had silly merch men taking photo's of me :')

As usual, I've done nothing today. Watched TV for 4 hours, then read. Then read something else that I stole from mum, which I've already gotten too much into after half an hour. Will probably go read some of that again after this album plays. Or, read it and move my laptop so I can still reach the headphones into the socket so i can lie down and read... I'll figure it out. Another two days of nothing to come, but I must begin science revision. I meant to start today, but never did... Ah well. This science module is pretty easy.

Night night
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment