Saturday 6 June 2009

Drained

Listening to: Kelly Clarkson - All I ever wanted
Once again, no blog for a while. I apologize. I am just so tired at the minute I can't seem to want to do anything. I didn't think exams would take so much out of me, but they have. But whatever. I don't want to talk about exams,.. except that I completed my German ones yesterday and i only have THREE LEFT.
Today the weather is shit, which is bringing my already bad mood down some more, and I want to just curl up in bed but my back aches from being laid down for X hours already, so that's a nono. Bad times.
In other news I saw the video of Joe Jonas dancing to Beyoncé's Single Ladies, and am now fully distrubed.
Laters
xox

1 comment:

  1. i too was disturbed lol
    good luck on your exams
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete