Wednesday 10 June 2009

Reflection

Watching: Big Brother

So I redid my blog. Still no header. I wish I could use photoshop :(

Had my french exam today. Oh mannn, compared to all the past papers i've ever done (in whicih I've got A's and A*'s), this one was really hard. I don't think I've done fantastically, but then again I don't think i've done that bad. I'll just have to hope that the Listening and other components bring up my mark a bit. I then went to the hairdressers and got my hair dyed PURPLEEEE but didn't end up going to Batley Parish. I couldn't be bothered and just went straight home on the bus. Got stared at by old people, yada yada. The usual crap.

Today I wrote my part for the Germany_Today article thing. I'm now waiting on Amiee to write her part, which needs doing preferably tonight... It was so fun writing it, if i'm honest. It was different to normal writing that I do (ha ha... *cough*), more journalistic type, but I enjoyed a change. Maybe that's gonna become a new hobby... not that I could just journalist write everything. Confusing, but I know what I mean. Speaking of usual writing, I have one to do in a few days for something special. *secret grin* no more said at the moment.

Not a lot else to say. I'm watching Big Brother right now, and even though It's only been on about a week or so, I'm addicted to it already. I'm not usually a big fan of reality TV, i think it's brainwashing and silly, but I like BB. Rodrigo has to be the cutest person that has ever been on the show. I just wanna cuddle him and make him talk constantly in his beyond amazing accent and broken english because I have a fetish for it. XD I already have the inkling that he may win, or be in the final, depending on who else comes into the house because people surely will. I can sleep in in the morning, History is in the afternoon, so I can stay up and watch it :)

xox

Photobucket
My hair doesn't look purple in this picture. But it is. The lighting in my room is just shockingly bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment