Thursday 25 June 2009

Ooops

Listening to: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Okay I know, no blog. You'll live.

Last friday was prom. Was better than I thought, didn't like wearing my dress or anything, but it was fun. I'd post pictures but they're really big and i can't be bothered re-sizing them. There's a bunch on my facebook if you want to see: http://facebook.com/jess5377

Anyway. I saw Elliot Minor on Tuesday night. I got told on Monday that my friend put me on the guestlist for their show. It was a free, warmup show at the Cockpit, guestlist only. So they played songs twice and stuff. Photos:

Elliot Minor

Alex got dared by Ed to play a solo with a beer can on his head:
Elliot Minor
He failed and it went all over him and the floor.

Then we all hijacked the stage at the end, and the band went into the audience area! View from the stage:
Photobucket

And when standing next to Dan on the stage:
Photobucket

And then of course we met them and took photos.

With Alex:
Photobucket

With Ali, I got two because the first was really smoky:
Photobucket

Photobucket

With Dan:
Photobucket

With Ed:
Photobucket

And finally, with Teddy:
Photobucket

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment