Saturday 13 June 2009

Expanse

Listening to: The Academy Is... - Checkmarks

You know what bugs me? When you sleep funny and then wake up with the most absurd pain. That happened to me last night; my neck is killing me and I can't look to the left. Nice, no?

I have absolutely nothing to do today. I feel like I'm going to go insane by the end of these holidays. I have one exam left, and then nothing to do. There's one day in when I'm at college, a week after my birthday, Party in the Park, then holiday in August -- that is if my mum can get me there; at the moment i'm refusing to go on a plane because of the accidents there have been -- and after Leeds festival for a day. Apart from those 4/5 things, I have nothing to occupy around ten weeks with. I need a job, but no one wants school leavers. Doh.

I get to decorate my room, though, too. Still not sure of the colour I want it. Ideas are welcomed.

xox

2 comments:

  1. you should totally have your room tom kaulitz style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I finally move I want my room cream with one wall painted red (or black) and red & black accessories :)

    ReplyDelete