Sunday 31 May 2009

Delay

Listening to: Attack! Attack! - Too bad Son
A few days no blog, huh? I actually started writing here yesterday, but then my internet cut out, and I didn't have enough patience to continue on my phone. I was without decent internet for like, three hours, only to find out the Internet was actually working and all I had to do was restart my laptop. Dunno how that helped, but it did.
And I cleared a load of space on it, too. Like, 7GBs. I need more clearing, though. But, I deleted so much music, and half of it still shows up in my iTunes ><>
Innnn other news, as I was putting in my last blog but never managed it, I got my TH Fashion Against Aids t-shirt with Abi and Susi on thursday. I looooooove it. So pretty, good cause, and TH MERCH IN THE UK. For the first time in like, ever. Kinda. It was such a momentous(sp?) occasion, I just had to take a picture:
Photobucket
and then I took one of me in it for the forum:
Photobucket
I'm gonna have to take another, because the Czech Republic ST are doing a fan action. You send in a picture of you wearing your shirt, they make a collage, and send it off to TH and H&M. So if you have a shirt... DO IT!!
Send your pic WITH YOUR COUNTRY to: thnachtschechien@email.cz
My good deed done for the day.
Anywho, I got bored the other night, and began doodling. Because I'm sad, this came out:
Photobucket
:)
I have barely begun my History revision, done one page, and my exam is on Wednesday. I have around 50 years of European history to learn for then. WOO! I really, really hate history. It's all about Germany, and then my brain shuts off and I daydream. :( Bad times.
Okay. That was a long enough post to make up for my absence.
Toodles
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment