Saturday 9 May 2009

Deux chansons

Listening to: Kelly Clarkson - Long Shot
I have this song by Katy Perry, also, heh. Her version is better, I think, her voice is more suited to it. Although they're both good.
I downloaded (shh) Kelly Clarkson's new album today, and am currently in the process of listening to it. It's quite good, much better than her first album, well, most ofthe songs are better. Behind These Hazel Eyes is still my favourite from the first album. I must import that into my iTunes later on. :)
I finally wrote out all my french answers, using part of a Curly Wurly as a reward for when I finished one set. It must be said, I work a lot better with a chocolatey insentive. I surprised myself by knowing them better than I thought I did, or being able to make something up if I didn't know them, so maybe it's not out of this world to think I'll have them learnt for Wednesday.
Ben has two friends over, who keep staring at me. They're in year 10, so aged 14-15. Remember that Ben is 17, now. Although, I have to say, it's a step up from the 5-7 year olds he plays with on the estate. That is just perverted. He needs to grow up and find some friends of his own age. Seriously.
Umm, Right now I have nothing to do. I'm reading some shizz, and debating whether or not to go and get some more pizza from downstairs. ^_^
Au revoir :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment