Sunday 17 May 2009

Et plus

Listening to: The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
Two more photos:
With Goodman;
Photobucket
With Jess and Jess;
Photobucket
We are "The Trinity" and I am Jesus.
~~~
I have an RE exam tomorrow, and a Maths exam. So revision is today's plan of action. I'm not going to do much maths, because I can't revise maths. And before I've never revised and still managed an A ,) But I will do some more RE. I want to keep the A i got last year, and this paper is harder than last years. Then Tuesday I have English Lit. I'm feeling okay about that, because of the result I got in the mock, but watch, it'll be an awful paper now... *DIDN'T JINX again* D:
...You know, one of these days you will get posts that aren't all related to exams. Just wait until the 20th of June. They will all be over :D :D
I can't wait!
So now to revise, and to try and find The Calling's second album.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment