Wednesday 13 May 2009

Nom nom

Listening to: Disco Ensemble - Bad Luck Charm
MY ORAL EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!
The world is off my shoulders, I can breaaaathe.
And become unhealthy, because my mum bought me a cake for getting through them ^_^ Lemon Drizzle; my faavourite. Love to the Mother :)
I don't think I did my best, because she said "It's definately a higher grade" as opposed to what she said last time "It's most likely an A". Damnit.
I want my A* overall, and if I get a B in my oral that's gonna be maaajor hard. I only want an A* in French. Come on, life, stop being a bitch and be nice for one subject, please.
A C would be nice in German, maybe a B if I push alllll my luck, and a B in history seeing as my coursework will bring me up a grade. :)
I took great pleasure in ripping all of the post-its on my wall down earler, too. Had to be careful not to rip the posters, though. And on Monday night I can take down my RE Keywords, which I still need to learn, and then everything bad is off my walls.
FRIDAY is my last day of year eleven. Then it's off to College, babyyyy!
Bring it.
xox

1 comment:

  1. omg congrats on finishing them
    iv still got my portuguese exams to do done two already but now the harder ones come
    i hope i do well lol
    how r you?

    ReplyDelete