Thursday 7 May 2009

The worst is over

Listening to: Placebo - Black-Eyed
MY GERMAN ORAL IS FINISHED. I CAN FORGET ALL MY STUPID QUESTIONS.
I got decent ones asked; Personal Relationships and Education like I wanted. But then a couple of the Environments which weren't so hot with me. I managed. Fucked up a few word order rules out of nervousness, and reworded half my answers but its over.
I must have been shaking so bad because I now ache positively everywhere, and am so relieved I could actually cry.
I have to say, the teacher was WELL impressed with me. To quote: "It's all downhill now", because apparently her class are, well, sheisse. ;)
Now only 50 French ones to learn, but they shouldn't be too bad. I can ad-lib those if needs must.
xox

1 comment:

  1. Gah! Youre so amazing. How do you live with your awsomeness?

    ReplyDelete