Sunday 3 May 2009

The best day of my life

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Heilig

I'm reminiscing the best day of my life. This is Claire's video on youtube of Liverpool EMA's, when Tokio Hotel came outside to give us autographs, even though they were meant to go out the back!



At 0:18, the "thank you!" is me, and when you hear someone say "Omg jess you're gonna love this" at about 0:30, that is me and my friend having a conversation. I was next to the person with the glove, so this is pretty much like the view I had.
...I can't remember it, though. I got starstruck D:


And then, another video, just because it is amazing. It is the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Tom and Bill Kaulitz's Stepdad's band, Fatun. Video: Meine Stadt:

xox

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA that is definitely the best music vid i've ever seen too (Y) It's immense.
    I'm sooooo jealous of you meeting Bill & Tom. Gah! We should meet them properly.
    x

    ReplyDelete