Tuesday 26 May 2009

To, Simona's Dad :)

Watching: Britain's Got Talent
Okay. SO! Sunday was Slam Dunk. It was AAAAmaaaaaaazing!!!! I'm still totally knackered from it, though, two days later. I've never been so tired after a gig before, in my life xD But it was sooooo worth it.
We get there about half two, after getting lost and getting instructions from a nice Big Issue man, and a taxi driver, and queued for about an hour. My friends got sunburnt, but I was fine as mother forced me to put suncream on before I left. Thank God!
We got in about half three, and the first band that were on were 'Cash Cash'. We only saw about two songs, but they were good. Proper energetic!!:
Cash Cash
Then 'Hey Monday'. The first song was rather out, and after it we found out why. Cassadee couldn't hear anything, and said she was singing in a different key xD:
Hey Monday
Then 'The Audition'. Josh Franchesci from 'Youmeatsix' joined them on stage for one of their songs, and during said song Danny Stevens jumped off the balcony and landed on my friend's head!:
The Audition
The Audition
After we went for 'Hollywood Undead'. They were a lot better than I expected them to be:
Hollywood Undead
We were then going to go and try to catch some of 'We the Kings' but because one of my friends had vanished, and me and Turner were waaaay too tired to move, we sat on the floor and waited for 'We are the Ocean':
WATO
Then it was 'Kids in Glass Houses'. I swear, they sound screamo half the time when they play live:
Kids in Glass Houses
Then it was 'Cobra Starship'. They were soooo good live. Also, better than I expected:
Cobra Starship
Then, ohhhhhh my GODDDD. 'THE BLACKOUT'. I love these guys, so there are extra pictures!!!!!:
TBO
TBO
TBO
Finally, we had to leave 'The Blackout' early (*cries*) so we could see the majority of 'Youmeatsix'. To be honest, they weren't as good as I thought they would be. I would MUCH have preferred to stay and finish 'The Blackout' and watch the end of 'Youmeatsix'. Ah, well:
You me at six
Oh, we also stayed and saw a bit of Sean Smith's DJ set. ;D
Sean Smith
oooooft, I would ,)
So yeaaaah. It was an amaaaaazing day, and I would repeat it any day. :D:D:D
~~~
On another note, I got my hair dyed today. It is now purple :D These pictures aren't amazing at showing the colour, because my room has reaaally bad lighting, but yeah. It's purple xD
Photobucket
Photobucket
xox

1 comment:

  1. You little teaser there :-). I looked like a you had a blast at Slam Dunk. Such a shame about the age restriction otherwise i would have taken Sim and her sis. Tell Sim it was soooooooo boring, no good acts at and that she didnt really miss anything ;-).

    Take care

    Michael (Simonas Dad)

    ReplyDelete