Saturday 2 May 2009

Aftermath

Listening to: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I've calmed down a bit now. I have no idea why I got so aggitated earlier, stuff like that happens all the time here. I bitched at Ben for a decent reason, and David had a go at me. I got upstairs, had a good cry (although it wasn't all that good, because i didn't want to make any noise and attract mother's attention from across the hall), read for a bit and fell asleep. Woke up at tea time.
They chose to have a BBQ. It's freezing. And a veggie having a BBQ isn't that easy. Mum put some fish on for me, and i filled my plate with potato salad, instead.
I'm still ticked off now, partly at that, partly at my friend, and I'm tired, wanting to go back to sleep again but if I do I'll be awake until all hours of the morning.
I now have a beer and intend on finding something to keep me occupied for the night.
Bon soir :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment