Tuesday 19 May 2009

Fail

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Wo Sind Eure Haende?

Okay, so... I totally fucked up my English Lit exam because of a SPIDER.

There was one on my arm about 15/20 minutes into the exam, and I had to literally bite my tongue to not scream down the exam hall, and I was sat there for about ten minutes after flinging it somewhere - 10 minutes which I needed - trying to calm down and stop almost crying because it scared me so much. So after that I couldn't think, was shaking and on the verge of tears (still am now?!) and my answers were basically shit. I can't believe me, out of the 250 people or so in the room, had to get the spider. It was tiny, too!! I was paranoid all the way through the rest of the exam because I had no idea where it had gone, if it was still on me, or what.

Fuckking hell, my fear of them is just getting worse and worse. I can't believe it's wrecked my paper.

I'm now sat here with my head feeling like it's about to explode. I can't take any painkillers because I've had alcohol and... I'm fucking angry.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment