Monday 4 May 2009

Fashion against aids

Listening to: Tokio Hote - Durch den Monsun
Okay, so H&M have this "Fashion Against Aids" thing going, where stars/bands design a shirt/hoodie/similar and 25% or so of the profits go to charity. Tokio Hotel are in on this; here they are modelling their shirt. It says "Rock Hard, F*** Safe (apparently the *'s are mini TH symbols, too ;D)
Tokio Hotel - "Fashion Against Aids"
Apart from Bill's hair, which I think looks a little daft down (up, I don't mind it), they look so hot.
The twins have definately got competition now. Gustav has cut his hair and with his glasses he look extremely cute, and Georg has lost some chubby-ness (not that he had much) and now looks very handsome. Bill looks good if I ignore his hair, and Tom looks a little out of it, and his hair looks a little uncared for (but he's changed it now, so what's it matter? ]:)
So yeah. Mmmmm, this will tide me over a little longer. :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. Gahh!! I love it. I have to get one of them.
    They really do look fit as. I'm getting used to the hair, i think.
    Had a good day today btw, thanks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete