Saturday 23 May 2009

Ouch :(

Listening to: Meg & Dia - Fight for Nothing
I am in so much pain right now. For a stupid, stupid reason.
I went downstairs to make dinner with my sister, and we started flicking water at each other. She got over-excited, as per usual, pushed me and I proper whacked my elbow against the counter, right next to the pans on the hob. The pan even moved a little, I don't want to think about what would have happened. And now my elbow is killing me, so much it even hurts to type this, but it hurts to move it at all so I'm having to put up with it.
Not good. I was in a reet good mood, before, too.
I have nothing to do today, and am incapable of even writing to try do revision (if I wanted, which I don't), so cannot do anything.
It HAS to be better for tomorrow! Slam dunk...!
xox

1 comment:

  1. have fun at slam dunk!!
    :)
    you have been counting down forever!! :P
    enjoy with goodman! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete