Friday 22 May 2009

Freitag

Listening to: LaFee - Eiskalter Engel
Goooood afternoon, there! I'm in a rather good mood, and have been most of the day actually. My German listening exam went well, and I'm now half way through those exams. 2 down, 2 to go. Woot. The I went to mum's work -- Batley Parish primary school -- and helped them out in the office, shredding, filling forms, printing stuff off and shizz. :) Then came home, had yummy pasta and watched Loose Women with a brew.
Now I'm in my room, munching on jelly beans!, painting my nails, which I hope will dry pretty soon because I have a dog to walk... and listening to LaFee, whilst researching a (slightly unusual) topic, for a .. project I'm going to start as I have so much time on my hands. I Must be vague, here. :)
I now have no exams until the 1st of June, and that's only a maths one for 75 minutes.
Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment