Saturday 16 May 2009

Mehr fotos

Listening to: The Audition - Edinboro
More photos. There's only one batch left to be uploaded, I think. I look rank on half of them, but I'll live:
Goodman, Amy, Turner, me;
Photobucket
French Class;
Photobucket
I love this one, though; with Amy;
Photobucket
Jonny, Brodie, Amy, Megan, Jodie, me;
Photobucket
with Abi;
Photobucket
Lorna, Jodie, Megan, me;
Photobucket
caught on camera;
Photobucket
Mini Rivitas should be my trademark;
Photobucket
(Jodie, me) and Lorna;
Photobucket
~~~
In other news I went shopping for prom dress accessories and shoes today. Went well. Got a black cardy for over my dress, matching bracelet & necklace with rose earrings that are the same colour. And the most gorgeous shoes ever. Shiny silver, about 4 inch, killers. ,) If I can find a picture I'll post them. :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment