Saturday 14 February 2009

Diving straight in...

Listening to: Youmeatsix - Gossip

I never used my old blog, or the one before that, so I don't know if I'll be loyal to this one either, but let's give it a bash, ey?

I got into college on Thursday night, Huddersfield New College, to be exact. It was such a relief to know that I would actually be leaving Fishers. I can't actually wait, and it's seven months away. I'm leaving all the shit behind, and all the losers I don't care about, along with a few others who may think they're not in that category, but actually are. Sure, I'll be sad to see a few leave, but if they're that bothered about losing contact with me, they'll keep contact. I go on msn enough, geez.

To get onto my preffered course at college, however, I shouldn't be sat here doing this. I should be working on my German... but I think that because I've been doing it all morning, well, since about half twelve, I can be forgiven right? I have English revision, Science coursework, and French questions to do, hopefully before tomorrow night, and then all the more German on top of that.

It better all pay off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment