Saturday 14 February 2009

Prettiness, valentines day, tee shirt.

Listening to: Katy Perry - Waking up in Vegas

Photobucket

I saw this picture earlier today , and I happen to think that it's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while, actually. Any Tokio Hotel haters reading this, button it. They're both so photogenic it makes you sick.

So, today is Valentines day. Lame. It's all comercial crap, where companies make rubbish heart-shaped goods to flunk at mad prices for the few guys who have forgotten to get the lady something "special". Mum and David are out already, nice, just leave us here with Ben then, yeah, it's fine.
Whatever.

And can I just thank Simona, again, for the wonderful, amazing, beauuuutiful tee shirt she got me for Christmas. I love you, chick!

1 comment:

  1. "It's all comercial crap"

    Thats why you say Hallmark Day instead. As in the card company. Its an easier way of saying all that you wrote :P

    love
    x

    ReplyDelete