Monday 16 February 2009

I never thought I would do that

Listening to: The red jumpsuit apparatus - No spell

Well, I have just pleasantly surprised myself, by sitting and watching the majority of Saving Private Ryan, something I never thought I'd be doing, after having my hands in front of my face all the way through History that time. :D I was talking on msn, and then ended up going downstairs for a drink after scoffing waaaaaay too many pear drops, ack. Upon reaching the lower level, I was talked into watching the film with Will, and then abandoned my computer. :P I'm glad I did though, 'cause I actually enjoyed the film..! And Will's sarcastic comments all the way through about how Uppham(sp?) annoyed him as he never shot anyone until it was too late, were highly amusing, rofl. That boy is just lols.

And how he does everything in his power to not go into Ben's room with him is also entertaining. I was informed earlier that he actually doesn't like him all that much, and that Ben is acting a little... stalkerish? He's all "William, come and watch a film in my room?" and Will's all, "No, I'm just talking to Jess at the minute."

...five minutes later. "Want to watch that film now, William?" "Um, no, I need to get a drink and stuff, and I'm still talking..."

Poor guy. He's off home tomorrow, though, so he'll escape him. Providing Ben doesn't try and rape him in his sleep tonight, because the silly sod agreed to share his room, rather than sleeping on the sofa, which I actually think would have been a wiser choice. xD

But yes, I have enjoyed tonight. It's been pretty awkward between Will, me and Emily yesterday night and earlier today, but Ben was at work tonight so it was just like old times. :') And then Emily buggered off to watch Corrie, too. Then we spent half an hour bitching about everyone from our years and school, and comparing how good of a goalpost we both are... I think I beat him, because he actually does something to the ball, whereas I just stand there. :)

Anyway, I can now say I have watched Saving Private Ryan, and I also refrained from crying! It almost got me at the end, but I managed it, and of that I am proud. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment