Tuesday 17 February 2009

Ugh

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - On the edge

I think I'm going to have a bit of a Tokio Hotel day today; play the albums, watch my DVD's later on, maybe more than once like usual, to cheer me up a bit, because today has been lame, seriously lame.

Last night I had a couple of fucked up dreams -- let me inform you.
- Firstly, I logged onto THUKST (Tokio Hotel UK Street Team) and I saw that I had a private message from one of the Admins, because their name was in red like they actually are. And the message was demanding that I had to go to the meet-up they're planning because they didn't want me to miss out. (As it is, I'm not going :/)
-Secondly, I went swimming with mother, and we went to Batley Sports and Tennis Centre. It was dark, but like, 2pm in the day or something. She parked the car sideways across one parking space, and it still managed to fit. Then we went inside and swam, and there was someone with dreadlocks. THEN, I was getting changed after, and there was a male lifeguard in the girls changing rooms, and he looked just like Uppham(sp?) from Saving Private Ryan, which I watched last night :S And I was talking to him like he was my best friend. Hmm. And as we left we couldn't find the car in the dark car park, and looked inside about 4 C3's until we found ours which we walked past right at the beginning...

So those were my dreams, and then I woke up with mega bad hiccups.

Anyway, our visitors left this afternoon :( and just after my sister sat on my head. She actually sat on my head!! So now I feel sick, and have a really, really bad headache, and I will do until these chuffin' pain killers kick in, dammit! And she's just being narky at me all the time, so I have holed myself up in my bedroom, with no intention of talking to her until she calmes down and apologizes.

Ta-rah.

No comments:

Post a Comment