Saturday 28 February 2009

From good to bad

Listening to: Metallica - Wherever I may roam

Up until about half an hour ago, today has been amazing. I met Naomi, and it was awesome, hilarious, and Tom-filled. XD I had been instructed to wear my Tom shirt, too, so I did, and it was coooool. I walked into posts, people whilst looking for a shop called COW (that we never find), and a barried, and Naomi walked into people? and then almost fell down an escalator. I shouldn't laugh, but it was so funny. :')

We went into HMV, just to see if we could find any Tokio Hotel shizz, but with low hopes. And guess what... WE FOUND SCREAM! We were cheeky and moved the 'Chart' sign like so:
Photobucket
Of course, we removed Take That. xD
Then Naomi bought the CD... it was the last one. :D Some people must have bought the rest, then! Wooooo!

But then I get home, online, and then a phonecall from Abi and Rachel, asking for my school account password. They can not have it because it gives away many other passwords I have. So they get pissy, saying all the work I did wasn't on the memory stick. Well, of course it's not because you didn't tell me to put it on there! ...although Abi says it was the first thing she told me. Yeah, well I got told many other things after that, so I forgot. FFS, sue me! >__< Then they ask me to log onto my account via home, which I thought I could do. Turns out I can't because it means downloading something onto my laptop, which I'm not doing either because I have virtually NO space left on it, so I'm not filling it with shit I don't need. Then her MUM rings me up, and asks me, so I say no again and again. Then the line went weird so I left. Next they bitched at me and kept asking and asking, to which I said no, no, and then blocked them.

They'll be pissed at me on Monday, but I don't care. Fuckin' yearbook. With all the stress it's causing it better be bloody good now.

Onto a lighter note...
Susi found this picture:
Photobucket
Tom Kaulitz's hands. Can you say yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment