Monday 16 February 2009

Incompetence

Listening to: Evanescence - Whisper

Most of today has been rather... boring so far. I was in the middle of copying out a bunch of French oral questions at about one, and then got interrupted and dragged on a walk into town. One good thing out of that though, was it got me a pasty, and we found this amazing old-fashioned sweet shop that sells pear-drops and jelly beans(!!), so I think I'll be visiting there more often. I swear, if you ever want something from me, within reason, just get me jelly beans and I'm all yours. ;D

Anyway, yeah, then we get back in about an hour and a bit later, sat down with coffee's and shit, and then mum checks her emails. Yesterday I emailed my German tutor asking her about the questions I need for my German oral, and she replied with like "ask the exam board". Gee, thanks, so if I hadn't emailed her, I would never have been told that little bit of oh-so-helpful info. I'll just, y'know, walking into the exam and ad-lib the whole thing. Hmm, 'cause that would work! ICS is lame. NEVER USE IT. Unless you are desperate, like I was.

Now I'm just sat in bed, with the laptop burning my knees whilst I wait until later when I have to make tea, two lasagnes; one veggie pour moi, and a non-veggie pour les autres. Difficult, well, no, but just a pain in the ass. They should just all turn veggie like me. ;D They'd all be soooo much healthier.

But yeah, I'm bored. Fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment