Wednesday 25 February 2009

Term time - once again

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Ich bin nich' ich [Live]

Photobucket is a gay. First all the pictures in my last post were tiny, then they went massive and then I resized them to the size they are now. It's a pisstake is that website. And it takes forever to load for me, too. Pshh.

Going back to school has been uneventful. I'm piled under coursework ALREADY, although I must say half of it is only to make corrections/add bits and pieces... until we get a load more history. But that is going to be on evacuations so it should ~hopefully~ be a little more interesting than the Battle of Britain, or Dunkirk. *sigh* I'm still not looking forward to it, though...

Everyone else is the same as they were, but whose gunna change over a week? Exactly.

I got my official acceptance letter to college, so when they receive my reply, I will be going to Huddersfield New College for definite. Eeeee, exciting. xD! I'm already wanting to go. I can't wait to leave Fishers. I never want to be there anymore and I think it's because I know I'm going to college, I just want to leave now. I have no patience for high school anymore. I can't wait to GET OUT!

End of. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment