Wednesday 18 February 2009

I just made tea :)

Listening to: Sara Bareilles - Love song (Live)

I got new jeans! Lovely (shiney) ones from Select, totaling up at £20, which I don't think was too bad considering the prices of some others. I'm happy about that! But, I spent around half an hour to an hour searching for a simple black cardy, which I couldn't find anywhere. And when I did find one in New Look, it was a random one in the wrong place in a teeeeny size, so hmm, I wasn't impressed. I don't know what to wear on Sunday now...;

Me and Goodman, dearest, have a provate acoustic performance from two amazing bands - Attack! Attack!, and Tonight is goodbye, because she won a competition they held! Amazing, huh?! So anyway, I have the jeans and no top. Not going down well with me, at the moment. I may have to raid mine and my mothers wardrobes for something -- Don't worry, she's a cool, "trendy" mum. xD Rofl. :) I'm sure I'll find something...

1 comment:

  1. Come To Leeds on Saturday with me?

    We can go top hunting :P

    and meet Dan for Humour tickets.

    sound good, yes? :P

    can't freaking WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :D

    love
    x

    ReplyDelete