Saturday 11 April 2009

110409

Watching: Britains got Talent
This is the second time I've been watching TV this whole blogging time.
Phew, today has been a challenge. You know on a morning where you're so warm and cosy and no matter how many times you wake up you can always go back to sleep? Yeah, well I was like that this morning.. but then the dog started barking and it was my morning to walk him, so I had to get up! D: I was so gutted.
I didn't get to sleep until about half 12 last night, because I did stay up to watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. And today has generally been knackering.
I walked the dog and then spent like, 5 hours in front of the TV watching Twilight and Mamma Mia with my mum and sister. That was quite nice; I've not done that for a looong time. Then I had a two hour tutor session for German, and yeah, I got an awful lot done and learned a lot, but it tired out my brain majorly. THen we got home and made tea, watched Doctor Who and now I'm here watching this, where some woman just got her crackers out.
:
Wasn't expecting thaaaat D:
Omg she got through, too. Jesus, reality TV is shocking.
I'll leave you with a pretty picture for now. I'm too tired to think of anything else to write.
Ciao :) xxx
Tom Kaulitz

No comments:

Post a Comment